Friday, August 8, 2014

Visit from Nancy!!!

I was so blessed to have a couple days with my good friend, Nancy Mong. She is one of the missionaries I served with in Pucallpa. She now is married to one of our other co-workers, Tim Mong, and they live in Idaho. She was here in Peru, visiting her family, which fortunately for me, only live 2 1/2 hours away from me. So she and her mom came to visit us for a couple of days. We had a great time, and for all of you who want pregnant pictures, here are a few. So glad that Nancy could to visit! Now we are waiting on my parents next month!



Enjoying some cacoa! Que rico!
Nancy too!



Leaving the chacra of Uncle Edilberto and Aunt Maria.
Stopping to rest for a minute.




Having some fun at the river.
Our heart at the beach of the river.



No comments:

Post a Comment