Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Update On Our Lives

Well, we came to Tarapoto to pick up my parents at the airport yesterday. Today we have spent the day shopping for things that we can't get in Campanilla (like mozzarella cheese!!!) and tomorrow we will head back home.
My mom and dad arrived very tired, but happy. We let them sleep from 3:30 pm until this morning around 7:00 am. They felt much better when they got up this morning. We spent some time with the family of my good friend, Nancy Mong. We wentto the plaza and had supper, and now I am showing you a picture of my current self. We are ready to go to bed so we can get up and go to Campanilla tomorrow and on the way, stop in Juanjui and pick up some packages from the post office (at least 3), Yay!!!
Well, that is a little update for now. We are feeling so blessed with my parents here! Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone. God has blessed us greatly!


 

With just about two weeks to go, some say I don't look
 very pregnant. Let me tell you, I feel pregnant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment