Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Kitchen in Order


Well, the kitchen took work, but it is put together now. We picked out the refrigerator and stove in Juanjui and brought it back on Saturday to Campanilla. It took all day Monday to get the kitchen in order. We have "running water" that consists of a bucket with a spout and a wash basin under it. Almost all of the wedding gifts were for the kitchen, and the people bought lots of blue. There was a table cloth too! There was an old shelf/table unit in the storage area, so a couple of the pre teens at the church cleaned it up for me and I covered it with plastic table cloth. Sixto made a shelf to put the things I use for cooking. I am very pleased with the final result, although I will probably add a few pictures on the walls. Nancy and Edwin are at the house a lot. Edwin likes to help me...He is my partner!




No comments:

Post a Comment